This product is guaranteed against defects for a period of 36 months from date of purchase. This warranty is provided by Primus Australia ACN 068 678 599 t/as Companion Brands of Level 3, 20 Enterprise Drive, Bundoora, VIC, 3083 PH: 1300 555 197
The warranty is not transferable to a subsequent customer if the product is sold by the original customer during the warranty period.
If a defect appears in the manufacture or assembly of the product before the end of the warranty period and Companion Brands find the product to be defective in materials or workmanship, then Companion Brands will in its sole discretion either;
a) Replace or repair the product or defective part of the product free of charge; or
b) Have the product or defective part of the product replaced or repaired by a qualified repairer free of charge.
Companion Brands reserves the right to replace a defective part of the product with parts and components of similar quality, grade and composition where an identical part is not available. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the product
1. To claim under this warranty, please contact our Customer Service team on 1300 555 197.
2. Any warranty claim must be accompanied by proof of purchase; additional information may be requested of you to process your claim. Should you not be able to provide proof of purchase with a receipt or bank statement, identification showing your name, address and signature may be required to process your claim
3. The product may need to be sent for testing to assess the defect before determining any claim. Faults or defects cause by product modification, misuse and abuse, normal wear and tear or failure to follow user instructions are not covered under this warranty.
1. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to areplacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
2. You are entitled to have the goods replaced if the goods fail to be of an acceptable quality and the failure does notamount to major failure.
3. Any expenses incurred relating to the return of this product to store will normally have to be paid by you.
4. The benefits to the consumer given in this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the Australian Consumer Law in relation to the goods and services to which this warranty relates.